Join the lab" I'm looking for graduate students!
Why study at BGU?Because other students who did it had a great time.
Why should you join my lab?Some research groups have a very famous boss with a huge budget, a strictly defined research agenda and lots of academic connections. If you join my lab, you'll get none of that! Instead, you'll get to play with a lot of cool toys and have the opportunity to work in a friendly group where your individual contribution can really make a difference. A generous stipend will be offered to appropriate candidates.
Still interested in joining?send me an e-mail now!
Current Graduate Researchers
- Amir Cohen
- Benyamin Farshteindiker
- Omer Shwartz
- Hen Hayoon
- Nir Hasidim (co-advised with Prof. Dov Wulich)
Current Undergraduate Researchers
- Noy Bracha, Ran Shamay, Michael Ben-David and Roni Benoz: Interesting project #1
- Tomer Cohen, Naor Tedgi and Yonatan Menachem: Interesting project #2
- Anatoly Shusterman and Yarden Haskel: Interesting project #3
Former Undergraduate Researchers
- Moriya Sa'ar, Gal Benedek and Moti Elishai: The PINPad Project.
Lab photo December 2016. From left: Amir, Benny, Yossi, Omer.