Shalom and welcome!
- Secure Hardware: Power analysis and other hardware attacks and countermeasures on cryptographic devices; Low-resource cryptographic constructions for lightweight computers such as RFID tags.
- Cryptography in the real world: Consumer and voter privacy in the digital era; Web application security
Here are the various social networks I have a profile on:
Publications (refereed and non-refereed)
Other Academic Achievements
- News of our attack on the Israeli e-voting system is making the news - please check out Avishai's RFID page for the latest information.
- If you like security and cookies, perhaps you'd like to join us every Sunday
at the Security Theater
- Initial results regarding power analysis attacks against RFID tags were announced by Adi Shamir at the RSA Conference 2006. Here is the official web page describing these attacks.
- You can watch an online version of a talk about action recognition which I gave together with Moshe Blank at the Advanced Topics in Computer Vision course in 2005.
- You can also see the talk about Shannon's contributions to cryptography which I gave together with Gilad Tsur at Moni Naor's Key Papers in Computer Science course in 2006.
My primary non-academic achievements are my incredible kids Yair, Renana and Dvir. Here are some pictures of us:
My employer for the last 9 years, Proxy Software Systems, went
bankrupt in late 2008. I put up a little tribute page.