Join the labI'm looking for graduate students!
Why study at BGU?Because other students who did it had a great time.
Why should you join my lab?Some research groups have a very famous boss with a huge budget, a strictly defined research agenda and lots of academic connections. If you join my lab, you'll get none of that! Instead, you'll get to play with a lot of cool toys and have the opportunity to work in a friendly group where your individual contribution can really make a difference. A generous stipend will be offered to appropriate candidates.
Still interested in joining?Send me an e-mail now!
Current Graduate Researchers
- Iliya Fayans
- Yehonatan Tsionov
- Anatoly Shusterman
- Rom Ogen
- Adar Ovadya (co-advised with Dr. Niv Gilboa)
- Liron Avraham
- Amir Cohen
- Benyamin Farshteindiker
- Omer Shwartz
- Hen Hayoon
Current Undergraduate Researchers
- Moran Azran, Tal Shkolnik and Niv Ben Shabat: Interesting Project #4
Former Undergraduate Researchers
- Kevin Sam Tharayil
- Noy Bracha, Ran Shamay, Michael Ben-David and Roni Benoz: Two-Factor Authentication Based on the Piezo-Gyro Channel
- Tomer Cohen, Naor Tedgi and Yonatan Menachem: SPI in the Middle
- Anatoly Shusterman and Yarden Haskal: Interesting project #3
- Moriya Sa'ar, Gal Benedek and Moti Elishai: The PINPad Project
Lab photo August 2017. Top row from left: Benny, Omer, Liron. Bottom row from left: Adar, Anatoly, Amir, Yossi.